on Face Book or You-Tube, OR call the Conference line at: 1-712-770-4019 - Code #478659, Reference #8.
A NOTE FROM OUR PASTOR
African Americans have been hit by the Coronavirus the hardest. All ages can be affected. Older people with pre-existing illnesses such as: Diabetes, Heart Disease, Asthma, Cancer, and HIV seem to be more vulnerable.
It is urgent that we wash our hands, cover our mouths, wear a mask, and "Stay Home" whenever possible.
For Coronavirus questions and information, please click on the website below:
More precautions against the Coronavirus
1. If you are feeling sick wash your hands frequently.
2. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
3. Use hand sanitizer when possible.
4. Avoid close contact with anyone sick.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Join us in our Prayer Call every week.