The following announcements are for the week of
May 28, 2023
Please click on "UPCOMING EVENTS" under ANNOUNCEMENTS for future church events and dates.
Steps for watching “Live” or “Recorded” church services:
1. Click on our church Homepage.
2. Click on the “Facebook icon (f)
3. In the right corner, you will see “Corinthian Baptist Church was live.”
4. Click in the middle of the “Video,” and you can either view the “Live” service on Sunday morning or watch the “Recorded” service.
Bible Study is at 11:00 a.m. on Zoom. Title of the book: Spiritual Weapons to Defeat the Enemy: Overcoming the Wiles, Devices, and Deceptions of the Devil Author: Rick Renner. Please contact the church or Rev. Mark Hunt (937-937-830-2955) for further information.
Conference Line for morning worship: 267-807-9613 access code 478663 ref# 10099 for this week. The reference number increases by 1 each week.
o Sunday school for adults will continue on Wednesday’s at 7:00 pm.
o Sunday school for youth will continue on Sundays through the summer on the conference call line Beginners, Primary, Juniors 11:45 - 12:15. Young people and intermediates 12:20 - 12:50.
o Bible reading will continue on Thursday evenings at 6:00pm - 7:00 pm.
o All meetings will be on the NEW conference call line NUMBER: 267-807-9611. Access code 478659 For video - download the free conference call app. and enter meeting ID: lindseymcdougle
Vaccinations: Please contact the following locations to get your booster shot: Montgomery County Public Health Department, Five Rivers, Walgreens and CVS. Children may get theirs at Children’s Hospital. The Vaccine is currently available for children age 5 and up.
Thank you, Sunday School teachers for your dedication and willingness to teach and spread the Good News on the conference call line during this pandemic.
Zoom information for the WDACU 2022 Annual Meeting: Here is the information: Wright Dunbar Area Credit Union - 2022 Annual Meeting Saturday, Apr 30, 2022 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join By Phone:
• Call in Number: 312-626-6799
• Meeting ID: 863 1563 9458
• Password: 125047 (Join Online):
• Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86315639458?pwd=eUx3bDFrZ2JTcjVWVmF5NnVKTmJTUT09
You can give your tithes and offerings through Givelify, mail or bring them to the church on Tuesday’s and Friday’s from 12- 2 pm.
The Prayer line can be called daily at 888-683-5512.
Ms. Garcia’s Announcements :
Prepared Meals: We will have prepared meals on Tuesdays. Pick up time will be at 2:00 pm. You must wear a mask and remain in your car. If you want a meal, call the church and leave your name and the number of people you will need a meal for. You will get one entrée(meat) and two sides.
Prepared Meals: We need volunteers to help deliver meals to members who are not able to travel to the church. Time of delivery will be from 2-3 pm. Please come to the church at 2:00 pm if you are able to help. Pick up time will be at 2:00 pm every Tuesday. You must wear a mask and remain in your car. If you want a meal, call the church, and leave your name and the number of people you will need a meal for.
All members and friends of Corinthian. When you must come to the Church, please wear you mask. Also, the Vaccine is currently available for children age 5 and up, please contact the public health department for further information. Thank you for help with keeping everyone safe.
If you need a smoke alarm and/or carbon monoxide detector and live in the Dayton Area you can call your local fire department or call the church for further information.
Corinthian family, please view the video of our own Dewayne Jefferson, Chef in Training under the "Family Life Center" icon. Dewayne is one of four Corinthian entrepreneur's that will be sharing their dreams with our church family in the coming months.
Reminder: If you have announcements that you want announced please have them to the secretary by 6:00 pm on Wednesday.
During this time of the pandemic and isolation we want to
strengthen our relationship with Christ, support and encourage Christian brothers and sisters and invite others in and share the gospel with them - Everyone is welcome to join in on Thursday’s at 6:00 pm. Just call the conference call number 267.807.9613 access code #478659.
Dr. P.E. Henderson, Jr. would like to thank all who are watching the Sunday Worship services. Rev. Henderson would like you to encourage others to watch if you find the services beneficial.
The Prayer line can be called daily at 1-888-683-5512.
And please remember the precautions against the Coronavirus (are numbers are going up)
1. If you are feeling sick stay home.
2. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
3. Use hand sanitizer when possible.
4. Avoid close contact with anyone sick.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
6. Please wear you mask when out in public.
(The Vaccine is available for ages 12 and up. Please check the news for available sites near you or contact the Public Health Department).
“I am looking for and praying for any young men interested in praising God through a ministry of movement and music.”
Matthew 22:14 “Many are called, but few are chosen”.
Please contact Carmen Bostic at 937-369-5748 for further information.
Praise Dance: Let us welcome Mrs. Carmen Bostic as she will be the Praise Dance Instructor. Practice will resume at a later date, and please contact Mrs. Bostic at 937-369-5748 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Wright Dunbar Area Credit Union:
If you are not a member of our Credit Union, you are welcome to join TODAY. The cost is only $5.00. We would love to have you!
A $5000.00 loan payment can be as low as $120.00 per month. Apply now!! This credit union is insured by American Share Insurance (ASI) for up to $250,000. The credit union is not federally insured and if it fails the federal government does not guarantee that you will get your money back. Member accounts are not insured or guaranteed by any Government-sponsored agency.
"GREAT IS HIS MERCY!”
● To my Corinthian family, the time has come again for another celebratory event. The Last many of you knew, I was graduating high school. This time around, it’s time for me to walk across that stage again to receive my Bachelor of Science in biology on April 29th. It has been a long journey thus far and I will be receiving at least two more degrees before I reach my finish line. I want to thank my pastor, associates, members, and friends for all the undying love and support on this journey. I hope to see you all at the big finish, love you all, Amber Carson-white, grandparents Anna White, & Mariana Foster.
● Youth Advisory Council: Sonia Hunt wants to meet with Corinthian Baptist Church Youth Advisory Council on May 2, 2023, 7:00 pm (conference call): 267-807-9611, Access Code: 478659
• Jessica Wallace • Rev. Charles Haddix
• Gayle Marsh • Ashley Frierson
• Sonja Cherry • Angela Collie
• Carmen Bostic • Damon Moore
• Deacon Carl Henderson
• Deacon Scott Hayes • Deacon Moreland
• Marietta Harris • Mozelle Garcia
· Ricky Marbury’s oldest daughter passed on April 10, 2023. No Services. Rachell Marbury 42 years old.
● The Wright Dunbar Area Credit Union Annual Meeting will be on zoom Saturday, April 29, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Pre-registration can be made at the Credit Union or the church secretary’s office.
● Book Club: Parents, please sign the list in the Family Life Center if you want your child/ children to participate. You can also contact Sonia Hunt for more information. The group will be interactive, and we are encouraging preschoolers to help them develop early literacy skills. We are asking for snack donations: chips, juice, cookies.
● Announcements: Please have announcements to the Secretary by Tuesday at 6:00 pm. Thank you, Sis. Ayrica Raglin
● Bible Study: Conference Call Meeting ID: 821 5178 6072. Passcode: 077048. Telephone number: 312-626-6799.
● Quilting Circle: Will meet every Wednesday from 10-1. Come join us and bring your lunch.
● The Prayer line can be called daily at 888-683-5512.
Copyright © 2020 Corinthian Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.